Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Interest !

My interest is actually cycling if you do not know. I usually cycle on my huge BMX bicycle
around my neighbourhood on weekends! What I like about cycling is that it help me to relax and
relieve stress.

Now, a brief introduction to BICYCLES...
A bicycle is a pedal-driven human-powered vehicle with two wheels
attached to a frame, one behind the other. Bicycles were introduced in
the 19th century and now number about one billion worldwide. They provide a popular form of recreation for many, including me! Not only that, different bicycles have different parts and frames to suit different uses such as racing. The basic shape and configuration of a typical bicycle has changed little since the first chain-driven model was developed around 1885. Many details have been improved, especially since the advent of modern materials and computer-aided design.

Types of BICYCLES...
There are many types of bicycles. But for me, I only like two types of bicycles-BMX and racing bikes! However, I must still introduce you to a few types of bicycles such as time trial, track, messenger, touring, recumbent and cruiser bikes. Actually, I don't like any of these bikes. I think that touring and messenger are redundant. They can be easily replaced by normal bicycles. For those who do not like cycling, I suggest you try out cycling because cycling is really a very fun recreational activity!

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I also like cycling alot and I'm glad we share the same interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to my blog!
    http://bloggersempire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete